Aldi multitool

Used it in earnest yesterday to cut through a joist and buzz around some plywood to make a hatch cut-out in the ceiling. "Knife through butter" springs to mind - the whole job took ten minutes and most of that was the joist. If this lasts a while I'll be happy enough with it - iirc, it was ~?39.

Reply to
grimly4

Yes, I didn't know that I needed the Bosch Pro until I ordered it in a fit of pique due to missing Aldi's (can't get in early enough for that sort of thing). Used it for 4 vents in doors and lifting 3 bits of floorboard, cutting away a bit of picture rail and trimming mini-trunking to length. It's not so much /necessary/ as just saving hard work and bodging.

Reply to
PeterC