Alba STB Questions

"Roger Mills" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

I think you're righ, although I can't find those options ATM. But I did a special reload of the tech-tv group, and they all came back!

Perhaps I should crosspost to software newsreadrs, (but I don't think I'm up to that!)

I suppose it's all right if you're ready for it; but I wasn't.

I also felt a bit of a pratt advising you to post in another group, and then found out you had, already so soon. I'm not really used to checking headers that carefully

mike

Reply to
mike

Yes, it means it doesn't need to be PAL encoded, so you don't get the encoding artifacts that are caused by putting the colour information down the same bit of bandwidth.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle