Alarm clocks

Set to repeat Monday to Friday.

And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

Reply to
ARW

I have back problem which mean a lie-in causes sometimes disastrous spasms in the back.

So I left the alarm on, and I'm up!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I though the E. Mids traditionally worked Good Friday

Reply to
tim...

The dustmen obviously set their alarms early today, usually they get here around 10:30, today 08:15.

I've lived in/around Leicester since the early 80's, the "Leicester Fortnight" was still big around that time with all textile factories, and consequently schools and other large workplaces shutting down the first half of July. Nowadays schools seem more closely aligned with the rest of the country but still a little early, shutting the 10th +/- a day or so.

But I've never heard of Good Friday being a working day around here.

Me? I don't have an alarm as such any more, just set the bedroom lights to dim up to full brightness from 06:30.

Reply to
Andy Burns

New mattress? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

The Romans did.

Reply to
jon

they worked Christmas as well

Reply to
tim...

I get up he same time every day. Since I retired, I have too much to do to take a lie in. :-)

Reply to
nightjar

I has a 4 day weekend two weeks ago and next weekend it a 3 day weekend.

I have finally decided to have more time off work.

Reply to
ARW