air pocket in wallpaper when heating is on

When I have the heating on I have noticed creases appear in the wall paper - long and thin (air filled) which if I did not know better look like a crack appearing in the wall.

When the room cools this disappears.

Should I be concerned or is something more serious happening under the wallpaper (wall cracking for example?) or just forget about it!

Thanks for any suggestions.

Reply to
LongYP