Air compressor spare part required

Help!

I have a compressor with a broken 'unloader valve' and I can't find where to buy a spare

Compressor works great but the unloader valve was on permanent unload and when I took it out to try and free it up to make it work it really broke. Compressor still works if I block the tube up but I don't want to risk dammage to the motor or anything.

anyhow, the unloader valve in question is the type that fits to the bottom of the pressure control switch assembly. It connects to a little tube that is joined to the one way check valve into the tank. the type of connector to the tube is a push fit. The unloader valve fits into the bottom of the pressure switch assemble an is held there by a little clip. The valve has a little protruding needle that sticks up and when the compressor switches off after filling it presses on the needle to release the pressure.

Anyone have any ideas where to get one?

Reply to
Paul

Grunff

already checked MM and that is probably not it based on the price

the bit is like this

mine is all plastic(light blue) and the top bit has more of a ridge to accept the little clip to hold it in

Reply to
Paul

Whether you will be able to buy the valve part without the switch I am not sure....

Reply to
Andy Hall