again totly ot

Only in the movies.

I just think it's interesting, all the symptoms this stuff has got.

A material so novel, it gives the impression that human bodies have never seen it before. Whereas lots of things we come into contact with, we react to (implying seen before, but not recently).

You'd swear it was a virus from aliens.

I was talking to my respirologist the other day, and when I said the word COVID (as in, when things are back to normal, I can come see you), his reaction was "I hate it" :-) So someone doesn't like their job. He's probably having second thoughts about now.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Err, we can use the internet same as youngsters. ;-)

Even my older brother who never went near it or indeed had a mobile phone is now using Zoom, etc. Luckily his wife wasn't so stick in the mud.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Neither of which you've mastered. ;-)

Reply to