Aerial Expert

Hi. Whats the url for the ariel expert guy?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Arthur2 was thinking very hard :

I think Bill Wright is the name you are looking for.

Harry Bloomfield

NEVER name and shame companies he claims to have corrected work for as they would sue the life out of him. Lots of claims and pictures, but nothing to say which company did the original install. Maybe this is because he needs to justify the work he does somehow.

Reply to
James R

Your appear in many groups dispensing your ill-tempered nonsense James, and your reputation shrinks with every post.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Not our Jamie by another name;?..

Reply to
tony sayer

Bill willingly shares his knowledge. He is very informative. What do you contribute James?

Reply to
John

Thanks.

Arthur2

James R wrote on 11/02/2009 :

A rather strange comment to make - do you happen to know him personally?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Well that seems sensible - why risk be sued for our benefit. I wouldn't!

He takes the trouble to post the pictures and dispenses advice. I doubt he feels the need to justify his work to anyone other than his customers, which is how it should be.

Reply to
Bob Mannix