acrow pins.

Anyone know where I can buy pins for some acrows I have. Preferably in the North London area.

Reply to
nthng2snet

SGB Scaffolding

Reply to
keith_765

I use coach bolts on mine.

Reply to
Rick

Yeah I thought of that but for now ,and if I want to sell them in the future, I might as well get the right thing.

Reply to
nthng2snet

=============== They need to be very strong coach bolts - about 5/8" ( 15mm).

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

I use bits of 10mm rebar :-)

Rick

Reply to
Rick

The reason coach bolts are good is that unlike machine screws they have a long unthreaded portion ... great for a pin. You can get them in all imperial sizes, and some metric. I worled on sites where chisels or screwdrivers were the norm for Acrow pins.

Reply to
Rick

The message from "Cicero" contains these words:

A borrowed a pair from a builder last year. One was lacking a pin and my substitute which was a good fit was 5/8" diameter.

Reply to
Roger