Acorn Kitchen Hob Extractor

Hi, can anybody tell me the address, telephone number or web site for a domestic hob extractor made by a company called Acorn ?

Thanks,

Gio

Reply to
Gio

In message , Gio writes

No.

We still have the instruction leaflet for ours (installed 1995) but it carefully fails to mention any such details.

Sorry.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

No, but 90% of extractors (including most of the main brand names) are made by a company called Elica. It might be worth finding out if yours is.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Thank you Tim and Christian for the replies. Tim, just as you found the instructions failed to mention any address. Christian will open the unit up and see what labels are tucked away inside. Meantime I will see if I can contact Elica via a web search and see what shows up.

Thanks again,

Gio.

Reply to
Gio

has contact details:

"© D R Cooker Hoods Ltd, 2 Alpha Road, Aldershot, Hampshire GU12 4RG - - Tel: 01252 351111 - - Fax: 01252 311608"

Reply to
PC Paul

I have just left a note on their web based 'contact us' page so I will have to see what happens. Thank you for the pointers.

Gio

Reply to
Gio