above ground plastic 110mm soil pipe and fittings - in brown?

anyone know off hand of makes/sources of brown plastic 100mm above ground soil fittings? - I want 45 deg branch fittings - preferably push fit ?? any help muchly appreciated tia Jim

Reply to
jim

I presume you have seen 110mm below ground fittings in light brown (eg Polypipe). My local builders merchant says that the only difference is price - cheaper than above ground black/grey. They are certainly both made from PVC but is UV light exposure an issue???

Are you trying to match dark brown guttering/downpipes? I think marley make a brown 110mm PeterK

Reply to
PeterK

anyone know off hand of makes/sources of brown plastic 100mm above

yes I knwo what you mean and no they won;t do - AIUI they are not UV proof and also are wrong colour - I need a chocolate brown to match in to an existing stack

will look at marley though I don;t think they offer a 45deg branch in the brown??

ta Jim

Reply to
jim

Just had a look and in brown could you get away with an equal branch 87.5deg (SY401) coupled to an offset bend 67.5deg (sne405)? PeterK

Reply to
PeterK

well it would probly "do" but I'm wanting to join a new (mainly) vertical soil pipe into an existing "horizontal" run from another bog

- so was thinking a 45deg branch would keep the momentum of the "goods" in the new pipe in the right direction rather than hitting the extg horizontal and then perhaps only slowly moving on (with risk of blockages developing...etc)

unless there's a better way - that is? anyone?

cheers jim

Reply to
jim