A4 inkjet colour paper for newsletter?

Which is less than the £300...

Reply to
mogga

that was for 50 pages only dear. Do keep up . And I costed in minimum wage labour. Just go and READ what I wrote.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Prices have dropped. You will be able to find a good one for under £300 now. Some are under £100. Add another hundred for a full set of toners. It's still more expensive than a high-street printer.

[...]

Amen.

Reply to
Bernard Peek

To spend £70 worth of toner on 50 pages sounds utterly bonkers ... Do people need full colour photos?

What funding sources do you have to be so generous with your printing budget?

Reply to
mogga

You sound like my predecessor who would have huge blocks of solid colour in hard saturated red or green to complete eat toner.

It isn't hard to design things that are cheaper to print and more legible with a modest amount of colour on.

Reply to
Martin Brown

but you should get more than one print run out of it.

Reply to
charles

my back pocket

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

no. It isn't hard to design crap amateurish stuff that doesnt have the desired impact.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Tell you what, why not let the group decide...?

Reply to
Adrian

Then you are very generous. You have a very lucky community group.

Reply to
mogga