a question for the professionals

I'll have to take a snap of my aerial in the attic. Its mounting is a cardboard box.

But I can get a good picture with a screwdriver pushed into the aerial socket on the TV. I do wonder why others around here have external aerials as they aren't needed.

Reply to
dennis

Not to their face. But taking photos and showing them here is allowed - as I did with my next door neighbour.

Reply to
ARW

Yes.

Reply to
ARW

Call you what? Your name is Steve.

Reply to
ARW

Go to

or use bill [insert 'hat' the way a Yorkshire peasant like me would say it but rendered as a single typographical symbol] wrightsaerials [insert Dorothy's familiar name rendered as a single typographical symbol] tv

Oh what fun. Times crossword anyone?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

On the bright side, his missus may give you a call to come stick the ceiling back while he is unable to due to the plaster cast! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm