A few d glazing/glass questions

Who exactly are "they"?

Reply to
Bruce

Apologies, I have re-directed my question.

Reply to
Bruce

No probs. But it generally means the gummermint in one shape or another.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Full of time wasters - at least the London one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Which is why an overpaid bunch of t*ssbags wanted everyone to move down south recently.

Reply to
mogga

I found our local one much the same. These days, I don't even take a look to see if it has changed.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Phew!