8mm flex plastic pipe adaptors/reducers

I've got an Aquaspout drinking tap, this is fed from an 8mm(?) flexible blue plastic pipe. It's a long story, but I wish to interface this to a standard 15mm 'quarter turn' shut off valve.

I've seen 10mm adaptors, but not 8mm. Surely they exist ?

TIA

Reply to
Mark Carver

Saw some in a B&Q warehouse last night. Picked them up when searching for the 10mm ones.

Reply to
Mike

In article , Mark Carver writes

If you are talking a std compression service valve and the plastic pipe will take compression you could use a 15mm/8mm reducing set, code 9349,

43p +vat each from
or a plumbers' merchant. I expect you'll need to use an insert in the pipe. Can't see 8mm in speedfit.
Reply to
fred

Why don't you go down o the local Plumb cente, you should be able to find local sho on the web link below.

JohnZIZinvalid