65 Kw Alternator Centrifugal clutch?

Some ideas:

Phil

George pretended :

I was rather hoping that someone else might translate. They are an engineering supply company with outlets in most large towns, but a couple of years ago they changed their name to something like BSL. They sell drive belts, chains, pulleys, bearings, couplings. Whatever you might need in the engineering parts field, they will have or can quickly get hold of. Sorry I cannot be more exact on their name.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I think you will find Eriks is the latest name over the door.

Bob Minchin

No, it is (or was the last time I used them) three letters and a B as the first letter. Eriks sounds like a fairly similar company.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

In message , Harry Bloomfield writes

BSL Brammer?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Yes that was BSL Bearing services limited Now owned by Eriks. Keep up!

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Tim Lamb brought next idea :

That is the one, thanks!

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

It must be at least three years since I last needed to use them :-)

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

In message , Harry Bloomfield writes

BSL made so many balls ups I had to ditch them

I mainly use these people now

geoff