40 mm wad punch

I'm trying to get hold of a 40mm wad punch for making rubber discs. 38mm would do at a pinch.

Anyone have any idea of a source of supply? Can't find them in any of my usual sources.

Reply to
Norman Billingham

I'm trying to get hold of a 40mm wad punch for making rubber discs. 38mm would do at a pinch.

Anyone have any idea of a source of supply? Can't find them in any of my usual sources.

Reply to
Norman Billingham

how thick is the rubber?

Them cake doe cutters are ideal for cutting discs in rubber. Local chandlers.

Reply to
ben