3M thanks you for your phenominal support of our website

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate the massive response to our promotional web site. However, we do want to point out that it is intended for registered UK businesses only. We do run a cross check of details with a database of registered businesses. Therefore, if you are a consumer, I am sorry to say that you will not receive a free sample.

If you are interested in purchasing 3M Safety Eyewear you could visit our online store at

and use promotional code

3meyewear, which will entitle you to a special discount of 15%!

Again thank you very much for the positive comments and website traffic.

Regards, Rhett Brackeen E-Channel & CRM Executive

3M Safety & Protection Services 3M United Kingdom PLC, 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8HT
Reply to
Rhett

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Rhett saying something like:

Bugger! The irony is, the ones I ordered would have gone to a vehicle workshop in at least two cases.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

As would two people I pointed it out to. One garage and a welding shop. lol

Reply to
ericp

[snip]

Seems a bit dubious. Why would 3M be posting from an account at "Drexel University"?

Reply to
chunkyoldcortina

registered with who? Did anyone actually get their glasses?

NT

Reply to
NT

Theo Markettos

So limited companies only? A partnership, one-man band, charity or social enterprise would all be excluded? Perhaps you should've made that explicit up front: nothing like wasting people's time to create ill-will.

Reply to
mike

Precisely. Thanks to 3M for wasting my time too.

NT

Reply to
NT

You got it, sole trader here!!

Reply to
Donnie

No

my (ltd) company hasn't received piss all

but then

"Rhett Brackeen?s Summary

I am recognized by employers and colleagues for possessing strong skills in digital marketing, project management, communication, teamwork, strategic thinking, and creativity. I believe my work experience to date mixed with my educational background makes me a suitable candidate for a development or rotational program aimed at developing the next generation of leaders. "

What do you expect?

Fuck'em

I'll look elsewhere in preference in future

Reply to
geoff

Ah, diddums; getty wetty wishy washy den, oo witw gwabbing bastard?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

He seems to struggle to hold down a job for very long. Now why doesn't that surprise me?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

a suitable candidate for a ... rotational program

Is that where other people get screwed?

Reply to
Gib Bogle

I'm not a limited company, but I am a genuine business. I guess I don't qualify then?

Makes me laugh, signed up to B&Q 'trade only' thingy the other day (more later). The two 'proofs' of being trade were (1) a business card and (2) "does your van have signwriting"?

Easy enough to provide (1). As regards (2) I answered yes (truthfully) but he never looked - and many tradesmen who sub contract deliberately don't have signwriting.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman