3 pin plug (not socket) protector

50p each isn't that bad.
Reply to
Bob Eager

In article , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk writes

Jeez, the photo gives a perfect demonstration of how to totally f'ck the lead on an adaptor/hair drier/etc by tightly bending it double at the strain relief.

I use the foam block solution suggested elsewhere on thread.

Reply to
fred

It is - when every lead of pretty much every brand new appliance that passes through my hands has one in the packaging. And they all go straight into the bin. Only two today...

Reply to
polygonum

Ah, Amazon's "sign in" pop-up had perfectly covered the "pack of 10"

Reply to
Andy Burns

Yep this is the one i'll go for, not perfect but will keep things nice and tidy in the bag so many thanks Mr/Mrs harman, and many thanks to everyone else who posted their thoughts.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

I kept some of the plastic plug protectors that come with new kit for this.

Reply to
Huge

This!

Reply to
Huge

Find an old mains plug from which all the metal bits can be removed. Once removed, reassemble it and use that empty plug as a socket.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

You could buy a multi country charger where the appropriate mains plug adaptor slides and clips into the charger body, the pins on the loose adaptor might be less likely to pierce the bag.

Reply to
The Other Mike