Where else get illuminated switchable 3-pin plug?

A recent thread here was asking about getting a 3-pin plug with a switch on it in the UK.

I understand one is sold by B&Q and it also has a neon. Where else can I get this plug? I'm hoping I can order 5 to 10 at a cheaper price than B&Q which was charging something like £2.50 each.

The model is MASTERPLUG PT13SWN-BQ. I would guess that the suffix is only for B&Q. Barcode is 5 015 056 359 397.

There is very little shown on the Masterplug website.

Reply to
Ali

Trago branches in Devon and Cornwall have an equivalent for 1.60GBP.

They also do a 4 way, individually switched, socket strip for 3.20 GBP.

Unfortunately they don't do mail order and I am not going in their direction for the next week or so, or I would have offered to buy and ship you some, at cost.

If you haven't posted your geographic location, it might help..

Reply to
Palindr☻me