3/4" Ceramic Disc Valve

I have a leaking bath tap which appears to be a 3/4" Ceramic Disc Valve. = The sheds have 1/2" discs but don`t seem to stock the larger size. I = have no way of identifying the bath tap so don`t know who the = manufacturer is. Now in the past I have used a generic 1/2`` disc on = basin taps with no problem. Can you get a generic 3/4`` ceramic disc? = Anyone know a source ?=20

I have tried cleaning the disc but drips continues even after a descale. = Will need to replace as they were heavily scaled and due to excessive = torque being applied to try to get them to work the top section which = allows the tap to turn has worn and has little life left in it.

Andrew

--=20 When replying remove spamtrap from address Drop the donkey

Reply to
a_mcbride