22mm full bore valves.

Notice Screwfix offer two types, 17293-86 at 5.29 and 83539-86 at 5.99
which appear identical apart from the plastic cover on the handle. The
more expensive one says 'rated PN16'
Anyone explain the difference?
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)
Yes.
The latter one is a Pegler product and has all of the approvals. The other is an unknown. I've bought both types in the past and the other thing is that the Pegler one has a smoother action. OTOH, if it's just for use as an isolating valve, it probably doesn't matter too much.
Reply to
Andy Hall

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in