Subject Author Posted Replies

egypt
Travel to Egypt and let Egyptra travel service manage your visit . offeri= ng both historical and recreation journeys packages , Nile cruise,shore exc= ursions and different categories of hotel...
3
3

Recall for electric-shock extension lead and cable
Recall for electric-shock extension lead and cable An extension lead set and a brand of electric cable that can both give the user an electric shock have been recalled from the market. The...
10
10

OT: Sky channels breaking up
Anyone have any breakup on - sony movies & +1 movies for men & +1 sci-fi Cheers.
1
1

stainless steel sink fixing clips
I have a stainless steel sink to fit in a laminate worktop. There are 5 fix= ing clips along the front and back, and 2 clips on each side. The clips hoo= k onto a tag on the sink and a bit at the...
9
9

Ivy
Three lots of next door neighbours ago planted an ivy close to our boundary which of course grew up my side of the semi as well. Didn't much mind as it looked quite nice. Current neighbour recently...
18
18

Router/thermostat interference?
My mother recently bought an iPad. In order to let her go on line it in the front room of her house I moved her router into the hall. Since the move, the wifi connection to any device seems to...
14
14

Heads Up - CPC free shipping
Usual arrangements - free shipping if you spend over £10 exclusive. Put WEBFREE in the comments bopx to claim. Ends Friday at 23:59, so not much time.
1
1

Toilet to cast iron.
Hi all, We are currently looking at fitting the new WC round at Mums and from a preliminary look today, seem to have found a lead 'tube' that was set in some sort of white 'cement' and inside what...
4
4

An unusual plasterer
I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have decided, after having had this done a number of times before in other properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer. I removed...
4
4

honda jazz computer
Have Honda Jazz (latest model) as a loaner. Built in computer claims 61 mpg but my quick and dirty calculation shows it more like 35mpg (2.5 gall fill up.88 miles later it needs more) What gives ? Is...
20
20

OT. Fracking.
Looks like it might be coming our way (to appease the wind turbine NIMBYs.) But they could be in for a shock. Find more Earth Focus content at https://www.linktv.org/earthfocus An original...
10
10

New lawnmower ? Repair old one ?
After a brief experiment having our grass cut for us by a local chap who doing 5 other houses in the street, I've decided to go back to cutting it myself. Lovely weather Monday, so broke out lawnmower...
16
16

Re: Glass fibre flat roof.
Highly unlikely even with untreated wood. All wood will shrink and move a lot more than the fibreglass, so any 'bond' wouldn't last very long, but it's not important. You don't need to allow for...

Pyronix Sterling 10 Burgalar Alarm System Installer/Engineers Manual
Does anyone have the installer manual for the Pyronix sterling 10 burglar alarm? I went abroad for 6 month and the british gas broke in and disabled the alarm in order to install new meters! I need it...
7
7

How small a CH circuit can you have? (temporarily)
We may be in a position where we want a new combi commisioned to supply hot water some time before we are anywhere near installing the replacement pipe runs etc. for the central heating. Now AIUI we...
4
4