18mm MDF

Firthypoos is ever so butch. It must be that olive oil.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Don't worry TMW and geoff are just a couple of lunatics that have internet access.. one of the problems with care in the community. Anything that they can't do is impossible and anyone that claims otherwise is called a liar.

Reply to
dennis

I've done that in timber world, however I used a mains saw and got them to plug my extension into the socket they use for their kettle. Timber world do a cutting service but its expensive.

If its only one board I use a handsaw, it only takes a few minutes.

Reply to
dennis

Tell us more about "I have borrowed demo stuff at B&Q to cut boards up before now".

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

It was after Dennis borrowed a demo lawnmower to cut some floorboards they put their foot down. Or what was left of their foot.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon