12V G4 10W lamps cheap suppliers

Fwom:Paul King ( snipped-for-privacy@theobviousdsl.pipex.com)

Since ASDA wants £4.99 each for a GU10, I rekoned that £12.00 for 10 wasn't >a bad proposition since I needed 4 at least. If they don't last long, I >still won't have wasted any money, since the ASDA ones popped off like >nobody's business! Anyway, at £6.00 for 10 for the G4's, what have you got >to lose/worry about?

Poundland GU10s are 50p each... and so far so good. Unlike their cfls, which remind me of bargepoles.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton