118mm halogen flood LED replacement?

Chris French wrote:

Ah, my eyes skipped a bit.
On 31/12/15 11:54, Andy Burns wrote:

HK can be quicker than you might think.
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Agreed if lucky it can be 2-3 days, but when unlucky can be over a month.
I've had loads from China and Hk eBay sellers. Quickest was under a week. Slowest was 3 months, after the seller had sent and I had received a replacement. But that was to an address in the Canaries, so I'm more inclined to blame Correos de España for that :)
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!

I buy a fair few electronic components from the far east, so small packet stuff, and it generally takes three weeks or so if 'free' postage.
--
*What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?

Nice snipping of contect there.
Try re-reading the sentence "I needed to get the light working again asap, so got a 240W replacement from the local DIY shop as a stopgap"
then sign up for classes in remedial English.
The 240W replacement I'll keep and use elsewhere if the LED is ok.
Will report back on the LED replacement. I'm not expecting anything great, but it illuminates a fairly small area so may be ok. I won't know until I try it, will I?
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!