10% off lamps(bulbs) at Gil-Lec if anyone interested......

Ahem.... NB I have no association with them other than a recent customer

Jim

"10% Off All Our Bulbs!

Enter the promo code [ Jan09Lamp ] at checkout and get 10% off all our bulbs throughout January!

This includes Low Energy, Low Voltage, Halogen, GU10, Incandescent and Candles ..... in short, All Your Household Bulbs!

Offer ends January 31st 2009 - Please forward it to your friends!"

Reply to
jim

Jeezuz....They really need to do something about their pics .That does funny things to your eyes.You can hardly tell what the bulbs are .

fictitious