10/10 for Draper......

Of course I do, a proportion of what I pay the seller is VAT, so *I* pay the tax, but the seller collects it. In the case of dividends paid into a pension fund net of tax it is not the pension fund that pays the tax.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

And as previously mentioned, hair-splitting 101 is over there ----->

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , hoilday writes

Dickhead

Reply to
geoff

With "authoritative" sources and logic like that then you are clearly Drivel's long lost brother and therefore I claim my five pounds.

Reply to
Matt