Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: NEW Porter Cable 14.4V Cordless Drill Kit $120
new, sealed in box, bidding starts at $120. I have great feedback on ebay, check it out! -Mike http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4304922518Brand...
3
3

B&D Quick Connect vs Sears Craftsman Speed-loc??
Does anyone know if these two 'systems' are compatible with each other??

Chainsaw Repair
Do You know where I might find a repair manual with diagrams and specs for a Super 2 , Homelite Chainsaw, (UT# 10696B is embossed on the inspection plate) with a 16 inch bar? Will accept any help or...

Pneumatic Chainsaw Cost
How come pneumatic chainsaws are so much more expensive than the gas ones? "pneumatic chainsaw" - Google Search
10
10

mini round nose pliers supplier...?
Howdy, I need a mini (about 4 1/2") pair of round-nose pliers, ideally with a wire cutter though that would not be a deal breaker. I am happy to pay for a high quality tool. Can you suggest a source?...

Edge? Precizion Tile
Hi All, Considering purchasing "Edge Precision Tile " from Lowe's to do our two bathrooms. It is a little more expensive then standard tile, but saves time and labor hours. If you have any experience...

pilot hole starter
I have been looking for a Tool originally manufactured by Stanley. It is a screw-driver type devise that is threaded on the end (about 1/2" of threads). I've bought about 5 items that seem like what...

Basement pics need help
Can anyone advise what might be causing this. I am being told it is mineral deposits or the like but not a water leak?...

Pressure Washer - Electric
I am looking for recommendations for an electric power washer. 1200-1500 psi or somewhere close. Don't need another gas engine to maintain. Thanks for any help.
1
1

Lincoln Welder for Sale
Used Lincoln Electric AC-225-S Arc Welder. This stick welder is in very good condition. Requires standard 225-230 volt outlet. Great basic welder for home, shop, or farm. Buyer should be experienced...

interchangeable batteries
Anyone know of a web sight that shows what batteries are interchangeable? Like Porter Cable 12V or Nikota 18V. I know Panasonic makes ALOT of cordless drills and other people put their names on them....

Sharpening a chain saw
I have a 16" Poulan chain saw, model 2150. I would like to sharpen it myself. Poulan discourages this so supplies no information in the operator's manual as to the correct file size to use. I've...
1
1

Trigger Switch
hi all, have 75th anniversary edition of their 19.2 volt saw, light drill/driver combo; trigger switch on the drill went out (unable to change speeds), anyone have any ideas on a replacement??? am...
1
1

Best way to remove studs attached to stucco?
- Nehmo - - Bob K 207- - Nehmo - You have to make up your mind, do you want to disagree or agree? But whatever you do, you shouldn't walk backwards when you do it. - Bob K 207- - Nehmo - That's...
6
6

FS - DeWalt circular saw on eBay
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm selling my almost new DeWalt DW368K circular saw on eBay. got a duplicate for my birthday, so this one goes. It was used for a grand total of...