pilot hole starter

I have been looking for a Tool originally manufactured by Stanley. It is a screw-driver type devise that is threaded on the end (about 1/2" of threads). I've bought about 5 items that seem like what I'm looking for (pilot hole starter; screw starter; hole starter ad nauseum). Apparently Stanley stopped making this thing years ago. The new version is the same no matter who sells/manufactures it. The head is kind of conical and it is no where near as functional as the aforementioned tool. Does anyone know where I can get the original one.
I will try to develop a sketch if anyone wants me to.
thanks in advance
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.