Pressure Washer - Electric

I am looking for recommendations for an electric power washer. 1200-1500 psi or somewhere close.

Don't need another gas engine to maintain.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Newby

Frankly, I wouldn't have an electric, but I guess it depends on what you plan to do with it. Washing the exterior of a house requires moving the washer as you make your way around the house. Having to plug and uplug the thing all the time would be a pain.

Even when washing a car, you won't be able to have the washer in only one location.

You also have the obvious danger of water on an electrical device.

Reply to
Bob