Tractor top link thread...?

Howdy,

I munged the threads on one end of my Kubota B2710 top link.

It is not badly damaged, but I cannot thread it. I could chase it and put it back into use.

The problem is that I don't know if it is metric, or SAE (or something else for that matter.)

What is the best way to proceed, that is, how can I find out what the threading is so that I can then get (or borrow) the appropriate die.

Thanks for any help,

Reply to
Kenneth

Yo;

Cat-1 Top Links are $20 ea. Think of your time/labor/etc... in fiddling with this one.

MrShadow(Ret.Old.Pfart) ====================================================================

Reply to
Whiskey-409

You are absolutely right.

A call to my dealer surprised me... $19. and it was done.

All the best,

Reply to
Kenneth

If it is not too bad a few strokes with a triangular file will fix it.

Reply to
Nick Hull