Spanner (wrench) storage

I was doing a little tidying in the garage and putting away some spare spanners in the drawer cabinet. Its got to the stage where I have to rummage about in the drawers rather than just selecting the correct size. I have seen ( on fleabay ) a self adhesive strip with a crocodile teeth profile which seem expensive for what it is has anybody got an innovative idea they use to keep stuff tidy ?

Derek

Reply to
Derek