Fabrication

I have a Craftsman, three tier professional tool box with grip latch bearings. I am interested in expanding the size of the box, but don't necessarily want the side box that is available from Craftsman. Any of you guys have any home fabrication plans for tool storage as it would apply to an add-on to an existing commercially available box? I currently have 8" stock casters and would also like to upgrade those. The box has to remain mobile, I am a machine mechanic at a production facility and the box has to be moved from line to line as break downs dictate, it is a large facility, over 1,000,000 sq.ft. with concrete floors. I am not opposed to removing the casters and fabricating a cradle to place the existing boxes in. Height is also a consideration, the box as it stands stock is in excess of 6' tall. Are there any sites that anyone is aware of that would address these queations? Just wanted to bounce the thoughts off eveyone here to see what ya'll had to say. Thanks.~TDB~

Reply to
Tony Berlin