How can I divert rain dripping onto my front steps from my aluminum awning?

You didn't say what kind, like vertical (squared) or horizontal (rounded) channels or ribs. But, what works for all types is Aluminum C-channel
- You'd just screw or rivet it to the bottom edge with one end tight to the edge and the other end about 1/8-inch off or away from the edge to create pitch and let the water drain out and not collect. - A tiny gutter. I don't know why they haven't ever come with them, for what I've seen, but it works perfect and doesn't look out of place. I think it makes them look more finished.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • Got the two nuts threaded. Blanks (ash wood) are about 4"X5"X5", to be trimmed...
  • site's newest in

    Woodworking