repairing loose stone steps

I have stone steps beside my house about 10 levels (vertical) Unfortunately a number of these steps have become loose and can create a dangerous situation. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best way to repair them?

Thanks

Reply to
Anonymous

Masonry concrete is best. I have seen masonry construction adhesive that comes in a tube and so is easy to use. Silka, Locktite are 2 brands. My bluestone treads are loose and I am considering it. Still have to grout the joints if there are any. The underside of my stones doesn't have old concrete stuck on it. They are on poured concrete steps. Maybe they used the adhesive. There would be gaps because I don't know if it can be spread to cover an entire surface.

Reply to
Anonymous