On a screened porch addition, the contractor placed the support beam vertically against the siding and there are gaps-how to fill in gaps

Suport beam in against the siding and so there is a gap where the board does not touch or cover the indentations of the siding. Is there such a thing as a board that is cut to conform to the siding or must I fill in with some sort of caulk. Not sure I am explaining this correctly. Don't know what to do. thanks
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.