repair osb roof

I have a leanto shed with osb roof and showing some weather deterioation and would like to paint the roof to help preserve the roof until I can afford to roof it with metal. Is this a practical solution?

Reply to
Anonymous

i have used  the elastomeric white paint for mobile home roofs on a shed and it has held for several years now without shingles . Of course i suppose it helps if you don't get much rain as here in northwest Arizona. I do not know how it would hold up in a humid rainy area.

Reply to
Anonymous

Well, I too can give you some guidance about my experience on this particular subject, but the only problem is the weather around your region. As u mentioned I guess metal would be a good option to stick with.

Reply to
Anonymous