hot mop or torch flat roof what are the positive or negative aspects of each typy of roofing

I know a few people with a flat roof.  They really like it a lot, but some of them have had to do some <a href="
roof replacement</a> jobs.  I think that it depends on where you live.  I live in a city that receives a lot of rain and snow, so a flat roof would not work for me.
Reply to
chelseajohnn
No difference. They're both just the same adhesive doing the same job by a different method of activation. Neither lasts longer, is stronger nor better than the other, regardless of the sales-pitch.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads