what's a suitable flow-switch for residential plumbing applcations?

i've seen the pulsa-feed FC2000. need something to control a chlorine injection pump.
any experiences with that, or any other unit?
TIA walter
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.