Want to make a shaft stimulator out of PVC or Galvie

Hey righteous brothers in plumbing world I would like to manufacture a series of shaft strokin stimulators for JO. I can scrap some decent lengths of 1 1/2" pvc and I got plenty of galvie 1 1/2". I figure I need some sort of liner to accomodate whad. Plumbers grease w / celophane wrap? I need some creative suggestions so that my/ our dream projects can come true. Let's go guys:) With quality input from this group, my project will be LOADS of fun.

Reply to
Cash Elver