Seeking Metalworking Limericks

One of my several arcane pleasures is building my own collection of limericks.

There is a paucity of limericks containing metalworking terms and/or job names like welder or machinist.

The words "tool" and "screw" appear in almost every third limerick, but the closest I've seen to anything having to do with mechanical or metalworking thewes are a couple of limericks related to the handedness of the participant's genitalia. i.e.:

A distorted young fellow named Fred Had a tool with a right-threaded head. He found, having hunted, A girl similarly-cunted, But alas! - with a left-handed thread.

Limerick offerings will be appreciated.

Jeff

P.S.

If you too like limerics take a look at:

Jeff Wisnia

'' Harley Davidson made of tin. Drive it out and push it in. ''

If I had a Harley I'd leave it for a thief. With the insurance, I'd buy a

1951 Indian Chief.

Not limericks, but true very ancient Indian verbiage known only by Iroquois medicine men and smart guys like me, JP !

Reply to
<JP
< very ancient Indian verbiage known only by Iroquois < medicine men and smart guys like me, JP !

You mean old guys like you that use to drink Iroquois Beer!

kenny b

Reply to
kenny b

Nah, but my Dad said after he cleaned some draft lines he'd never put that crap in his belly ! He said they were the scummiest of all drafts.

heh...cleaning draft lines, that's part of history now.

I did love the Injun painted on the side of Iroquois BEER trucks tho......I was a little runt back then. Wish I could find a sign or something like that.

Drop me a e mail, I have a new project going. I think I can figure yours out...look for INJUN in the subject line. Man, will I go broke on this, but someone has to do it. So, who better than me ?

Reply to
<JP

I thought your dad was an inspector like mine. although my dad still works, he hasnt been a spector for a 18 yrs

Reply to
Runningwater

Yep, he was. Iroquois is an old BEER.

Reply to