Re: wanna do a good thing?

and now I live only with my mother

the moment since she is currently laid off

low and much eaten up by regular bills.

to pay the debt.

to pay for this anymore.

dollars to keep us alive.

what situation we are in.

account, please, do not hesitate to help us.

Im a man in my 40's,,. maybe im a man....I live in Ohio, and my debt is alot tooo. ALOT! I have family, and kids, houses, cars,,oh and a dog... I never could afford college, cause my dad was a plumber.. someone send me money too please..
Tell them I will buy her leetle Seester... Maybe 600 Pesos...

always
harder