radiant heating in existing slab

I would like to install radiant heating in an exising basement slab floor. The cieling space is already low and so I do not want ot add anything on top of the floor. I have an wet saw that can cut grooves in the existing slab quite easily. I am then going to insert the tubing and concrete over the groove sealing the tubing in the slab. I know of one person that did it this way and was very pleased with the results. I would like to hear feedback from anyone who has done this, or has any comments about it. Thanks.

Reply to
plumber6335