Rad Removal

Hi Have removed an old rad in one of my rooms, so now have two pipes side by side coming out of the floor. What do I need to close these off, as although I don't need the heating - can't repressurise it anyway, I still need the hot water from the combi boiler. If I turn on a tap, the water runs hot, but as soon as I turn it off, water comes out of the top of these pipes. Surely I can close these off until I'm ready to install the new rad, I'm just not sure what I need to purchase.

Thanks Bob

Reply to
Bob