Negative shower pumps

I live in an apartment block with hot water supplied all year round the water is of a low pressure and I beleive I will need a negative 2 at pump would anyone please advise me. Thank you Jerryo

Reply to
jerryo

"jerryo"

Yes, ask something that makes sense.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

What ? You don't live in some apt. AND you have water all year around ? Wow, Mike. If he has a -2 at his pump all he has to do is reverse it then he has

+2.
Reply to
Red Jacket

I think he's saying negative 2 atmospheres, which is about 30 psi.

Beyond that I'm not sure, but perhaps he's asking if 30 psi boost over what he's getting now would be reasonable.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia