flush valves

I had a new water pressure regulator installed to replace a failed one. 2 of the flusmasters in the second floor of my house stopped working. That is they work but it takes about an hour to fill the tanks.

Before the pressure regulator was in stalled I had 120 psi. The new installation brought the pressure down to 60psi. Could the flushmasters have been damaged by the high pressure and do they need to be replaced?

The faucets for the adjoining sinks and tubs work. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reply to
Me

"Me"

It's probably just some rust caught under the diaphram. Shut off the stop, take the top off the ballcock, put a rag over the exposed hole, and slowly turn on the water in an effort to clear things out. Replace the black rubber diaphram while you're at it.

Reply to
Mike Grooms

This did the trick. Thanks

Reply to