Cold Water Cistern

I wonder if anyone can point me to a supplier for odd shaped domestic cold water cisterns made from plastic or fibreglass. The size is very strange (sort of coffin shaped), measuring approximately 84 inches long by 18 inches high and 12 inches deep.

Thanks,

Jason

Reply to
Jason

Jason,

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I ran across this web site a while back while looking for something similar:

Take care,

Anthony

Reply to
HerHusband

RV supply stores have a lot of odd sized tanks that can be ordered.

Reply to
Dale Wilcox