Combi location

Hi All

Could anyone tell me if a combi boiler can be installed in the same location as the main gas inlets?

The only location for my boiler is below the stair case, This is also where my main gas inlets are. Id this possible?

Reply to
Eddie Holder

HI All

Can anyoe tell me if it will be a problem to install a combi boiler below the stairs, in the same location as the main gas inline? It's the only location where I have access to an outside wall for the flue.

Please help, any would be appreciated.

-Eddie

Reply to
Eddie Holder