Baxi Bermuda Inset 2 Boiler - Lockout

Hi, I have the above boiler and am experiencing the following :-

When the timer calls for water the boiler will not ignite. I can hear the ignitor clicking but there is no ignition and the 'lockout' light comes on. If I reset the boiler as per instructions it works OK - igniting multiple times as required until the next new timed period, when the above sequence has to be performed.

I have check the pump and motorised valves and they are OK so I suspect the boiler. I rang Baxi who have quoted =A3219 for a repair. I stated that the boiler was 3.5 years old and already on its second PCB so I was reluctant to spend another =A3219 on it just yet.

Does anyone have any experience with this problem ?

Any advice gratefully recieved

Brian

Reply to
brian.w.hughes

Forgot to add that the boiler is the 50/4 E

Brian

Reply to
Brian