WOC

Ok, the die is cast. I'm going, though I can only get awat for a day or two.

I've got to attend Bob Dressler's trichopilia talk (it's a cruel irony of fate that the next most-interesting talk to me, Bulbo culture by Bill Thoms, is at the same time and my clone is in the shop) on Friday and I want to take in the Tamiami event if I can squeeze it in between my

40-year-friend Richard's pool and margaritas and the WOC.

Who else is going and when can I run ino you (literally; if history is any guide I'll be running at breakneck speed between vendors and having eyes only for plants) ?

Reply to
tenman

We'll be there Friday. Where to run into us - huh, I don't know. Watch this thread. If I can figure out a good location I'll post it. A meet-up would be fun.

Diana

Reply to
Diana Kulaga

will be blundering down there at some point, but have no schedule as of yet... i'll be the one wandering around going "ooh! pretty!" every five seconds until someone smacks me. :)

--j_a

Reply to
jankey